10% SUBSCRIPTION DISCOUNT WHEN YOU ORDER BY JUNE 30
2017-18 Concert Dates: September 23 · November 18 · March 3 · May 5 (Saturdays at 8 pm)
Regular Prices: $90 (General admission), $70 (Senior), $50 (Student)
In September, Radius Ensemble will launch our nineteenth concert season, and our seventh as Ensemble in Residence at Longy. Radius Ensemble’s thoughtfully curated programs balance old and new, with repertoire ranging from beloved masterworks to riveting new music – brilliantly performed by some of the best musicians in Boston. Radius’s go-for-broke performances feature “live liner notes” – brief remarks that entertain and enlighten – plus a free reception where musicians, composers, and listeners truly connect.
Programs will be announced in the coming weeks – be sure you are on our mailing list to be notified when they are published. Some highlights:
- Major works for strings by Brahms and Dvorak
- A quartet by 2016 Guggenheim winner Laurie San Martin, whom Radius will commission for our twentieth concert season
- Tangos by Piazzolla, with dancers!
- A multimedia work by Boston composer Elena Ruehr exploring our Australopithecine ancestor, LUCY
- A world premiere by an emerging Longy student composer as part of the Pappalardo Composition Competition
- As always, a refreshing variety of works from across time and around the world, for eclectic combinations of instruments
- A discount off not only the door price but the advance purchase price
- Simple exchange privileges – Can’t attend a concert? Just let us know by noon the day of the concert and we’ll substitute tickets for another show.
- Guest pass(es) for a concert of your choice – Just let us know by noon the day of the concert and we’ll forward complimentary e-tickets or hold tickets for your guest(s) at the door. Complimentary tickets to first-time attendees only.
- Never worry about remembering your tickets! Your name will be on a list at the door
- Most importantly, support our organization with a season-long commitment!
Please note: there is a $10 surcharge per subscription when purchased at the door