PARTNERSHIP WITH CAMBRIDGE RINDGE & LATIN
Radius Ensemble is delighted to announce a new partnership (2017) with its local public high school, Cambridge Rindge & Latin (CRLS), including:
- Free tickets for students and their parents or mentors
- Advanced copies of the program notes and suggested recordings
- Radius musicians in the classroom to perform, talk, or coach chamber music
- Chamber music mentoring, including masterclasses and administrative internships
- Open rehearsals and special events
Cambridge Rindge & Latin School is a racially diverse school with a significant percentage of economically disadvantaged students (27.4%). View the complete school profile at the Massachusetts Department of Education website. Contact our outreach manager, horn player Anne Howarth, for more information or to get involved.
We are seeking a named corporate or individual sponsorship for this program.